Welcome to Radiology Education Online (REO)
The courses provided through REO are designed to help students prepare to pass the Limited Scope of Practice in Radiography Examinations administered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
They provide participants core knowledge of x-ray physics, equipment operation, and image production which follows the ARRT content specifications for the limited scope of practice in radiography examination.
You have access to your enrolled courses 24/7 for a period of 6 months calculated from the date you enroll. Each course consists of reading material, chapter quizzes, points to remember from the chapter, flash cards, and review exams. The chapter quizzes are untimed, open book assessments.
It is our goal that graduates of this program will:
- Have the necessary cognitive and clinical competency to pass the ARRT Limited Scope Radiography examinations for state licensure;
- Have the knowledge and understanding of principles to produce diagnostic radiographs with the least amount of radiation exposure to the patient, the operator, and the staff;
- Be able to successfully critique radiographs, and produce predictable results;
- Be compassionate to the needs and feelings of all patients, treating each one like a family member; and
- Always act in a professional, caring manner.
These courses are designed to provide a quality educational program for students who are employed in a physician’s office and who are seeking a limited x-ray certificate.